Test Proctoring Services
As a service to patrons and area residents, the Poplar Creek Public Library offers test proctoring. Only those exams which meet the guidelines listed below will be proctored. This service is available through scheduled appointments. All appointments are accepted based on staff availability.
Information and Guidelines
- Exams must be scheduled at least one week prior to the test date. Librarians do not proctor exams on demand.
- The student is responsible for compliance with all testing agency requirements.
- PCPLD is unable to provide one-on-one monitoring of test takers, and cannot visually monitor the student during the exam.
- PCPLD reserves the right to refuse a proctoring request if the requirements exceed our capability.
The library cannot:
- Accommodate requests for walk-in or unscheduled proctoring.
- Interpret test instructions or assist in a technical manner with an online test.
- Guarantee that technical problems will not occur when using a library computer.
- Download or install software on library computers for test proctoring.
- Modify existing computer settings for online exams.