BLIZZARD OF BOOKS
JANUARY 8 - FEBRUARY 23
HOW IT WORKS (all ages):
- Click here to register online beginning January 8th If you prefer to sign up at the library, or need assistance, stop by Popular Materials, Teens, or Children's Departments.
- Once you have signed up, you may pick up your first reward!
- For every 150 minutes you read, you will receive a raffle ticket for the chance to win a fun-filled gift basket. Stop by the department to pick up your ticket(s).
- Tally 1050 minutes, and receive $10 in Library Bucks, good towards paying fines, items in our used book sale, tote bags, and more!
- ALL READING COUNTS including: books, magazines, audiobooks, graphic novels, etc.
Popular Materials Department 630.483.4925
Teen Services 630.483.4928
Children's Services 630.483.4923
Sonya Crawshaw Branch 630.372.3131
BLIZZARD OF BOOKS KICK-OFF EVENT!
Saturday, Jan 13 1-3 pm
ICE SCULPTING DEMONSTRATION
Ice sculptor and artist Joe Gagnepain is back for a demonstration on the font lawn of the main library. Don't forget to dress for the weather!
HOT CHOCOLATE & COOKIE BAR
After watching the ice sculpting demonstration, be sure to stop in Meeting Room 1 and warm up at our hot chocolate & cookie bar!
WINTER CRAFTS FOR KIDS & TEENS
Join staff from our Children's and Teen Departments and create a fun, winter craft.
WINTER CLOTHING & COAT DRIVE
Jan 8 - Feb 9
Help those in need in our community stay warm this winter season. Drop off new or gently used coats, gloves, scarves, hats, socks, or other cold weather items to our donation box near the main library's front entrance. All items will be donated to the Hanover Township Welfare Services. Note: Gently used items must be freshly laundered and in "like new" condition.